Tuesday 11 March 2014

Valentines day outfit

Hey Guys...

Sorry this is a late. This being from valentines day but I wanted to share my day with you. I was shopping most of the morning in this lovely outfit I put together. I spent my valentines catching up with friends in the afternoon for coffee. 
Then I went and bought all the food I needed to cook dinner for my 3 friends and myself. I took it all over I my friend's flat and cooked them a meal and chilled out. 
I work so much with odd shifts so I hardly get to hang out and enjoy. 

I had very minimal make up on. I had gone to get my eyebrows wax from Benefit. All I had was:
Benefit Hello flawless liquid foundation - Toasted Beige 
Benefit They real mascara 
Collection Black gel Liner
 Carmax cherry lip lam  

Green Tartan skirt- Leeds Best
Tan Knee-high Boot - New Look Sale
Plum tights - Primark

Printed tee - Primark
Purple Pasmina scarf - Gift from Morocco

Burgundy coat- Primark


    
I cooked coconut pasta with Broccoli and cauliflower with white sauce. All made from scratch. It was the first time I cooked a meal for my friends. I'm glad they enjoyed it. 

Love Sultaana xxx

No comments: