Thursday 5 June 2014

Outfit of the day. Causal

Hi guys 

So today was a chilled day. I didn't have much planed. I was running late for my eyebrow wax and tint at Benefit so I just threw on the easiest thing. 
Later in the day I caught up with friends and then went to a salsa class. 
I had gone before but over 2 years ago. 

Vest Top - New Look
High waisted Joni Jeans - Topshop
Handbag - New Look

Flats - Primark

Black Blazer - H&M

Today was a really causal day. I was rushing and didn't have any make up on which is how I spend most days that are not busy. 
I had a good time after 2 years at salsa my legs where sore the next day but I didn't forget the basic steps. If you in Leeds it's Tuesdays from 7pm at District. There is no need for a partner.
Hope you like this. Follow for more. 

Sultaana xxx





No comments: