Sunday 1 March 2015

Dinner Date outfit

Hi guys 

I did promise another date outfit. This one was for a dinner. This classy not over doing it for a date. You don't wanna give the wrong impression if you looking for a relationship. 
I got my hair straight and loose. My other option was my hair up in a ponytail but I changed my mind. 
Right let's get on to my outfit and what I'm wearing. 
My make up is very natural looking. A bit of highlighting on my face. Brown and bronze eyes my brows were just done. And a nude lip colour with a little gloss. No need I have a bright colour on your lips. Unless it's stainless. I feel the red skorts was bold enough.


       Gold chunkie necklace- New Look

Black love sleeve shirt- Primark
Red skorts - Primark
Dark Brown leather jacket - New Look
Black jet tights - Primark 
Black ankle boots - International 
Cream bag - H and M

All the things I'm wearing were recently bought expect the bag and shoes. I love this outfit I do understand that it is still cold so you can always add a Biege knitted scarf. 
Hope you liked it and if you have any questions just comment. 

                 Love Sultaana xox

No comments: