Friday 29 November 2013

Modelling shoot

Hey..
So this post is all about a professional photo shoot that I paid for 2 years ago in Manchester . 
I was  referred by a friend so the make-up and hair and shoot was free. Only paid for the photos and a few items of make-up and hair products I liked.
I brought in all the clothes and accessories I wore.

What I'm wearing above:
Purple vest top - Primark
Leopard sheer top - Next outlet
Blue skinny jeans - Gap outlet 
Leopard peep toes - Primark sale
Tan plaited belt - oasis
Gold bangle - Primark
Brown shell earnings - Gift 

What I'm wearing above: 
Party dress: New Look sale
Leopard print peep toe: Primark
Leopard print clutch: Gift

The same above

The same above 

The same above

The same above

Demin strapless dress - Tiptop 
Fish net cut off gloves - Poundworld 
Record earrings - Primark
Black stone necklace - Flee Market 

Same as above 

Black high tops -international 

My nails were done before I went for the shoot. They were done in the Leeds Market. There was  special £25 acrylic nails.



I  will be honest getting professional photos done by an agency can be pricey so I would be careful in how many pictures you want. Also that they are for a special occasion for example family husband and wife or whatever you feel is special. The reason I say this because you only need a few pictures like 5 or 10. Also most agencies tend to have an instalment plan so you not paying it all at once. 
After that I'm not saying I regret paying for my photos. I don't at all and the number of photos I is 20 of an A4 size and 2 double that. 

There will be another post of a different shoot where I did my hair and make -up shortly after this. 

Love Sultaana :)

No comments: