Tuesday 15 October 2013

Outfit of the day

Hey everyone.
So it's getting colder and it's fall. However that doesn't mean that you can look good and feel warm at the sametime. 
So this is an outfit I wore recently with the crapy raining weather. 


Above: top - primark
Knitted jumper- thrifed 
Striped skirt - h&m
Bag- Tk Maxx
Waist belt - primark


About you came see my flawless a foundation look however the Camera whilted my face with the flash up close. However is was a simple brown and pink eyeshadow look with a bold lip from maxfactor - Burberry

 Now the whole outfit from top to bottom. With my boots buckle detail at the back. 

Hope you having a lovely day, 







2 comments:

Uzo O said...

i love the entire ensemble , and the bag too . What's the name of the flawless foundation?

Sultaana said...

Hi sorry for the late reply. Thanks. The foundation is Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation is Toasted Beige. However the concealers I used to cover all the marks and dark circles. Under my eyes was Benefit fake up in medium 02 then my marks on my cheeks with Mac Prolong wear NW35 then just set it with NYX HD Studio grinding powder 01 Nude. Hope that helps.